Domain-Driven Design training in London, Ghent, Berlin
Three day intensive DDD workshops for experienced developers in the UK, Germany, and Belgium.
Published on 30 January 2015 by @mathiasverraes
I’m happy to announce three new Domain-Driven Design workshops!
- London, UK, April 22-24, 2015
- Ghent, Belgium, August 12-14, 2015
- Berlin, Germany, August 19-21, 2015
Learn all about:
- Discovering the domain and the Ubiquitous Language through Event Storming
- Creating a model to share insights between both technical and non-technical shareholders
- Applying General Systems Thinking and problem-solving techniques
- Visualizing strategic design using Bounded Contexts and Context Mapping
- Integrating with brownfield systems
- Tactical Design Patterns
- CQRS and Event Sourcing
- Modelling exercises
Find all the info and registrations on the workshop page.
More workshops will be announced soon. Register for the newsletter to receive notifications.
Follow @mathiasverraes on Twitter.